Careful with Candy!!
Please be careful with your pets around candy during these upcoming holidays. Although most people know about the risks associated with chocolate and pets, most people are not aware that there is an even more dangerous candy additive. Xylitol, a sugar substitute found in a lot of candies and gums, is extremely toxic to both dogs and cats. Please be very careful not to leave any candy where your pets can gain access to it...and please call ASAP if you find that they have ingested any chocolate or XYLITOL. Please have a fun and safe holiday!!!!
Posted on Wed, October 29, 2014
by Adam Davis filed under